[BlueOnyx:15668] Re: BlueOnyx 5207R/5208R Beta release available

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Thu Jul 17 10:55:03 -05 2014

On 07/16/2014 09:38 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> At the risk of sounding stupid, how do we go about installing the new
>> blueonyx-yumconf" RPM?
> If you really want to upgrade a ...
>
> 5107R to 5207R
> ... or ...
> 5108R to 5208R
>
> ... then the updated blueonyx-yumconf can be installed this way:
>
> rpm -hUv
> http://updates.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/5200R/el6/blueonyx/i386/RPMS/blueonyx-yumconf-2.1.0-1.noarch.rpm

https://host.domain.tld:81 (http://host.domain.tld/login.php gave 'page
not found' , but not a problem)
logged in OK

https://host.domain.tld:81/swupdate/news
   DataTables warning: Requested unknown parameter '0' from the data
source for row 0
   clicked on OK
   DataTables warning: Requested unknown parameter '0' from the data
source for row 0
   clicked on OK
I get the above warnings everytime I return to "server management" tab
from another tab

"System Settings" - TC/IP gives the following error
https://host.domain.tld:81/network/ethernet
*Fatal error*: Class 'RawHTML' not found in
*/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/uifc/HtmlComponentFactory.php*on
line *627*

I find it a little confusing when changing group menu items in the left
left menu will leave the main display area at the lastselected view
seems like maybe it should be blank?

Other than the above looks A-OK

A big attaboy to the Developers