[BlueOnyx:15670] Re: BlueOnyx 5207R/5208R Beta release available

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Thu Jul 17 14:24:06 -05 2014

The new login URL is http://www.yourdomain.com:444/gui/

> https://host.domain.tld:81/swupdate/news   DataTables warning: Requested
unknown parameter '0'
>         from the data source for row 0   clicked on OK   DataTables
warning: Requested unknown parameter '0'
>         from the data source for row 0    clicked on OKI get the above
warnings everytime I return to "server
>         management" tab from another tab
>
>     update
>       BlueOnyx News is causing the above warning

I got the same error at first. Then the error will fix itself, once news
comes in.

>      "System Settings" - TC/IP gives the following error
https://host.domain.tld:81/network/ethernetFatal error: Class 'RawHTML' not
found in
>       /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/uifc/HtmlComponen
tFactory.php
>         on line 627I

I get the proper TCP/IP page display.

> find it a little confusing when changing group menu
>         items in the left left menu will leave the main display area at
>         the last selected view
>         seems like maybe it should be blank?
>         Other than the above looks A-OK
>         A big attaboy to the Developers

I didn't notice it until you mentioned it. But to me, it's not confusing at
all. I click the item and it expands the menu. Quick and Clean.