[BlueOnyx:15673] Re: BlueOnyx 5207R/5208R Beta release available

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jul 17 14:45:32 -05 2014

Hi Gerald,

>> http://host.domain.tld/login.php gave 'page not found' , but not a problem)

Yes, the new GUI pages no longer have *.php endings. So you access the
GUI this way:

https://host.domain.tld:81/
https://host.domain.tld:81/login
https://host.domain.tld:81/gui

http://host.domain.tld:444/
http://host.domain.tld:444/login
http://host.domain.tld:444/gui

Any of those will work. If you use an URL that throws a 404 error, then
simply click on the BlueOnyx image at the bottom of the error page. It
takes you to the right destination.

Fixed. That was a problem with the RSS feed on www.blueonyx.it.

>> "System Settings" - TC/IP gives the following error
>> https://host.domain.tld:81/network/ethernet
>> *Fatal error*: Class 'RawHTML' not found in
>> */usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/uifc/HtmlComponentFactory.php*on
>> line *627*

Now *that* is weird. Can you please check if this file is present?

/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/uifc/RawHTML.php

It is part of the RPM base-alpine-ui-1.0-1BX05.el6.noarch, which you
should have installed:

rpm -q base-alpine-ui

If not, then please do a "yum groupinstall blueonyx". That will grab
anything that's missing - if anything *is* missing. If not, it'll just
run a check and will then install nothing.

>> I find it a little confusing when changing group menu items in the
>> left left menu will leave the main display area at the lastselected view
>> seems like maybe it should be blank?

When you open or close menus, then that alone will not reload the
content. It will only load the corresponding GUI page if you click on a
menu that has an active link. Such as an entry in an open menu.

That's intentional to keep the load times down, which naturally are
already longer than in the old (framed) GUI.

>> Other than the above looks A-OK
>> A big attaboy to the Developers

Many thanks!