[BlueOnyx:15678] Re: BlueOnyx 5207R/5208R Beta release available - 3rd party sw

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 19:03:52 -05 2014

Michael wrote:

> Yeah, there are a few essential PKGs that ought to be done first of all:
>
> - AV-SPAM
> - APF Firewall with Dfix 2
> - Backup
> - PHP

As someone that runs 7 dedicated servers this is going to be quite an
expense to upgrade all at once. I remember a while back there was some talk
of a subscription based model either with you and Greg directly or through a
company like Virtbiz (who hosts my servers). Is this something that will be
an option?

Thanks for the hard work getting this stuff out.

M Aronoff Out