[BlueOnyx:15686] Re: roundcube gotchas?

Brian M toomanyhandles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:22:14 -05 2014

Thank you Chuck.

 I did set that passwd but I'm not totally sure of order of operations.
I also noticed that there were some issues if you added a web app but had
not yet added any users to the vsite- adding users later kinda messes
things up.

I also can't test if it was the paid mod_php 5.5.8 causing problems as even
with all apps uninstalled, I can't remove that package successfully once it
is in place.

I've done another clean install, set the mysql passed before performing
even any yum updates, and will configure one vsite with users before trying
the web apps again- and I'll try this first without the php 5.5.8 in place
and then upgrade to that and see what happens, although it may be that
order of install/upgrade may cause problems as well.

If there is a formal order-of-operations to follow here (or even some order
of operations to _not_ follow), I'm happy to hear of it.

Thank you for the reply-

Brian.