[BlueOnyx:15687] Re: roundcube gotchas?

Brian M toomanyhandles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 21:45:52 -05 2014

That got it, rebuilding from the iso and making sure I set that passwd
early let this work.
I must have done that too late in the earlier install, and even ripping the
apps out then reinstalling didn't help (perhaps I needed to also uninstall
both newline and webappinstaller app itself.

Thanks for the reply-

Brian.