[BlueOnyx:15856] Re: Trying to set an admin *alias*

Jason Humphrey jasonh at ih4.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 13:02:49 -05 2014

Hi Dan / Michael,

This is the same problem that I am referring to in 15851 however I was unaware that this was a bug rather than the expected behaviour.

Kind Regards,

Jason Humphrey

Please consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

DISCLAIMER