[BlueOnyx:15868] EMail Problems

New Millennium Internet Services Ltd info at nm.tm
Thu Sep 4 07:08:04 -05 2014

Hi All

I never normally post one here as i have a great support guy who watches
my servers for me but we have a problem with one item on emails

This happens when someone tries to email either internally from one name
on our one server to another name on the same server or between our two
servers.

This is the mail Gist it says the user does not exist

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:52:09 +0100
from host81-153-183-205.range81-153.btcentralplus.com [81.153.183.205]

<_lisamarie at wyelocal.co.uk_>
     (reason: 550 5.1.1 User unknown)

The rest is below - This address does exist and i can write to it but
sometimes inter server it does this

Any help gratefully received

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:55:58 +0100
from host81-153-183-205.range81-153.btcentralplus.com [81.153.183.205]

<_info at nm.tm_>
     (reason: 550 5.1.1 User unknown)

... while talking to mail.nm.tm.:
 >>> MAIL From:<_lisamarie at cariadslocal.co.uk_>