[BlueOnyx:15881] Re: PHP timeout

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Fri Sep 5 11:01:22 -05 2014

Dirk Estenfeld wrote:
> did you change max_execution_time in general php settings (network services) or in php settings for the page where you run the script in

Not sure where you mean, I did not change any PHP settings. I did verify
under 'Server Management -> Security -> PHP Settings' and 'Site
Management -> vsite settings -> Services -> PHP' that both are set to 30
by default. Is there somewhere else?

I have not tried setting the max_execution_time in the page itself. I am
trying to figure out why the GUI settings are not having an effect.

--
Robert