[BlueOnyx:15882] Re: PHP timeout

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Fri Sep 5 11:10:56 -05 2014

Robert,

yes this are the both positions. There are no more.

You have to change the 'Site Management -> vsite settings -> Services -> PHP' settings if you want to change the settings for a particular site.

So If you set it to more than 45 seconds your script should work.
Maybe you have to check that you apache webserver is restarted automatically.
You could do following by ssh (as root)

killall -9 httpd
service httpd start

Apache should start without errors. If you get a message that port 80 is still in use you have to figure out with lsof -i:80 if there is a dead apache process which prevents apache for restarting.

best regards,
Drk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt