[BlueOnyx:15883] Re: PHP timeout

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Fri Sep 5 11:19:01 -05 2014

Dirk Estenfeld wrote:
> So If you set it to more than 45 seconds your script should work.

Not sure you understand my issue, the script works, my question is why
its not timing out when the max_execution_time is set to 30 and my
script sleeps for 45 seconds?

> Maybe you have to check that you apache webserver is restarted automatically.
> You could do following by ssh (as root)

I have not made any changes to any settings, all are default settings. I
don't think there should be a need to restart Apache at all.

--
Robert