[BlueOnyx:15888] Re: PHP timeout also on 5207R/5208R

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Sat Sep 6 11:56:02 -05 2014

Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Not sure you understand my issue, the script works, my question is why
> its not timing out when the max_execution_time is set to 30 and my
> script sleeps for 45 seconds?

Well, FWIW, same results on the newer 5207R server. Definitely seems to
time out at 120 seconds regardless of my server or site setting of 30
seconds. I update the sleep command in my script to 122 seconds, I get
the 500 error, but at 118, the script finishes. I verified the Apache
setting for the site is getting set in the conf file....

php_admin_value max_execution_time 30

And php.ini file with suPHP enabled...

max_execution_time = 30

Does the PHP timeout work for anyone?