[BlueOnyx:15901] 5207R - Yum / phpMyAdmin issue and Active Monitor Issues

bluequartz at ozin.com bluequartz at ozin.com
Sun Sep 7 06:30:47 -05 2014

Last night I upgraded two of my boxes to 5207R

One is working fine (other than issue No 3 below) but the second is
exhibiting 3 issues:

Issue 1

=====

The Software Update / Yum Updater page keeps wanting to upgrade phpMyAdmin
from 4.0.0-1.el6 to 4.0.10.2-1.el6

But when it does so phpMyAdmin  no longer works and I have to uninstall it
and reinstall 4.0.0-1.el6

Looking on my working server, the earlier 4.0.0-1.el6 is installed and Yum
Update does NOT want to update it.

Issue 2

=====

Active Monitor / Status page shows all components as not checked despite me
toggling them and rebooting the server.

When I go into each component CPU, memory, network etc say "There is no
information available for this component at this time." But still give stats
and graphs and all information.

Issue 3

=====

Active Monitor / Status / Disk Usage page (/disk/serverDiskUsage) on BOTH
servers has PFHP errors as follows:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice
Message: Undefined offset: 2
Filename: controllers/serverDiskUsage.php

Line Number: 921

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index:

Filename: controllers/serverDiskUsage.php

Line Number: 934

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined offset: 3

Filename: controllers/serverDiskUsage.php

Line Number: 921

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index:

Filename: controllers/serverDiskUsage.php

Line Number: 934

Fatal error: ob_start() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]:
Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 181