[BlueOnyx:15905] Re: 5207R - Yum / phpMyAdmin issue and Active Monitor Issues

bluequartz at ozin.com bluequartz at ozin.com
Sun Sep 7 12:11:16 -05 2014

Hi Michael

Indeed, I seem to have had EPEL on the broken server but I have no idea why.
I followed your instructions and I have no more EPEL also I removed
phpMyAdmin and reinstalled and that issue has gone away.

Now what specific packages do I have to remove and then reinstall to get the
monitoring working please?

Also Issue 3 (Active Monitor / Status / Disk Usage page
[/disk/serverDiskUsage] PHP errors) is happening on my other server too and
it has NOT got EPEL so I think it may be a general bug.

I appreciate your help as always.

Jason