[BlueOnyx:16017] Re: 5208R remove DNS records from broken VPS

Colin Jack colin at mainline.uk
Tue Sep 23 16:21:14 -05 2014

A bit more:

named.conf entries look fine

options {
  directory "/var/named";
  // spoof version for a little more security via obscurity
  version "100.100.100";
  // no forwarders defined
  // zone transfer access denied
  allow-transfer { none; };
  // query access denied

zone "cmt-london.co.uk" {
  type slave;
  file "db.cmt-london.co.uk";
  masters { 188.39.8.116; };
};

Only problem is that /var/named remains empty!

Anybody able to give me a pointer (getting a bit desperate now!) :)

Thanks

Colin