[BlueOnyx:16064] Re: Bulk change in DNS SOA records

Dr Martyn Bailey martyn at solis.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 05:34:06 -05 2014

Sorry I'm unable to help - however a related question springs to mind:

How would I make the secondary DNS records on the BO box primary records?
There's a couple of hundred and I'd ideally like a way to just pull
all the zone files over.

I hope this question doesn't hijack yours.  Thought they were kind of related.

Thanks

--
Dr Martyn J Bailey
Emeritus Professor of Research Methodology