[BlueOnyx:18705] Problem adding an email forward.

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Wed Dec 2 08:30:27 -05 2015

One for Michael I think,

5208R with the new interface, trying to forward a client's email to Hotmail
UK. When I click Save a red tag appears below the Email Address box warning
"Enter a username or email-address." And the progress bar just sits there
cycling indefinitely. It appears to be related to the '-' in the user's
address.

See: http://imgur.com/iZJcrsQ

I can add the correct address to the user's .forward file, but it doesn't
appear in the form when I go back to check.

Any ideas?

Dick