[BlueOnyx:18708] Re: Problem adding an email forward.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Dec 2 17:27:50 -05 2015

Hi Dick,

> 5208R with the new interface, trying to forward a client's email to Hotmail
> UK. When I click Save a red tag appears below the Email Address box warning
> "Enter a username or email-address." And the progress bar just sits there
> cycling indefinitely. It appears to be related to the '-' in the user's
> address.
>
> See: http://imgur.com/iZJcrsQ

I can confirm this. I modified the regular expression that validates the
field recently to allow entering email addresses and local usernames.
Apparently I didn't escape the "-" character correctly in that regular
expression.

I'll publish an updated base-user* RPM within the hour.

Many thanks for letting me know.