[BlueOnyx:18755] Re: SSL Certificates (via Let's Encrypt) - available for 5209R

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Wed Dec 9 07:41:11 -05 2015

> The BlueOnyx 5209R version of base-ssl now supports generation and auto-
> renewal of the free "Let's Encrypt!" SSL certificates through the GUI.

I've installed one on 5208R - quick and painless.

Just one question: Is it possible to generate a certificate for domain.com
rather than www.domain.com so that sites without 'Web Alias Redirects'
enabled will display without www in the browser? I have an upcoming project
that wants to use non-www as the URL.

Other than that, very well done Michael.

Dick