[BlueOnyx:18761] Re: Webmin on 5209R

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Thu Dec 10 10:54:03 -05 2015

I use webmin quite often for various things

Setting up crons
adding and removing from my procmail.rc
taking a quick look at mysql table
taking a quick look at sendmail.cf stuff

As well as a few other things

I would be lost if I didn't have it available.

** I am very careful about making sure that something I would do in
webmin doesn't effect BX.

If I think it may mess with anything BX I don't touch it