[BlueOnyx:18776] Re: Shop Email Setting 5208R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Dec 12 12:24:27 -05 2015

Hi Christoph,

> It seems BX has designated a seemingly random address from the first
> site I imported on the server as shop account and I need to change that
> but I have no clue how and didn't find an answer in the list-archives.

That's weird. Usually NewLinQ only inserts an email address there on its
own if the serial and IP of the server had previously been used in that
combination already. Such as if you reinstall the OS and re-use the same IP.

Please email me (offlist) the IP, serial and the email address that it
currently shows and we'll see how we can fix this.