[BlueOnyx:18779] 5209R related: CentOS 7.2 released

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Dec 14 23:34:05 -05 2015

Hi all,

CentOS 7.2 has been released today and there are around 400-500 OS
related updates available for 5209R users that will get installed during
the next "yum update".

I updated three 5209R of mine and didn't run into any issues. But if you
encounter anything that no longer works (or works different after the
update than before) then please let us know here.

An updated 5209R install CD will be provided within the next week. As
usual I expect that I will have do do a lot of Anaconda patching and
messing with the branding again, so the next CD will (again) require a
bit more work than usual.