[BlueOnyx:18805] Re: BlueOnyx server down

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Wed Dec 16 14:27:06 -05 2015

Tom <wcstaff at ...> writes:

> It appears the BlueOnyx download update server is down or at least not
> accessible from here. I get the following error, when trying to update a
> package it claims needs updating:
> Sorry, the package file could not be downloaded from the specified URL.
> Please check the URL and try again. The software package was not
> installed.

I'm now also getting this error and have rebooted several times.:
"The domain name server is not running and could not be restarted. Status
Last Changed December 16 2015 02:15 PM" <-- I tried rebooting, did not
help.

I've checked the entire system and cannot find why the DNS server is not
starting. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Tom