[BlueOnyx:18845] Re: 5209R setup wizard stuck

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Dec 18 18:24:28 -05 2015

Hi Chris,

> Just configured a new 5209R on Aventurin{e} and am having issues with
> the setup wizard.
>
> Using either Firefox or Chrome browsers, I get all the way to the
> Finalize step and then click Done, but get:
> Sorry, the data entered in the field newpass is invalid. Please check
> your input and try again.
> Sorry, the data entered in the field sql_rootpassword is invalid. Please
> check your input and try again.

I have a suspicion what that might be. You did do a "yum update" before
you went to the wizard?

In that case you might be able to shake this loose by restarting CCEd:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/cced.init restart

Could you please try that and let me know if it worked? In that case I
might need to roll up a fixed sausalito-cce RPM to prevent this in the
future.