[BlueOnyx:18855] Re: 5209R setup wizard stuck - testers needed!

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Dec 19 17:53:17 -05 2015

Hi Richard,

> Just built a new server on HyperV with the new ISO. Still has the two
> password invalid errors at the end of the GUI setup. This was without doing
> any Yum updates.

Are you sure this was the new BlueOnyx-5209R-CentOS-7.2-20151219.iso ISO?

I just tested it again with a fresh install into a VM:

Firefox 41.0.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Firefox 43.0.1 on Windows 10
Chrome 47.0.2526.106 (latest, fresh download) on Windows 10

Install straight off the ISO. YUM update doesn't matter, as the ISO has
all updates as of today.

In all cases I got through the Wizard without any errors.

It would be really helpful if I could get the exact error messages
and/or a screenshot with the error message so that I can see where these
errors are shown and how these errors are worded. That might shed some
light on the cause.

I'm not sure if this is a new browser issue or an issue with our code.