[BlueOnyx:18866] Re: php pkg for blueonyx

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Dec 22 02:46:55 -05 2015

Hi Mon Chan,

> We need to setup new blueonyx 5209R, and buy the php pkg in blueonyx.
> one price for 4 PHP ver? or separate to buy? is this URL for the PHP?
> http://shop.blueonyx.it/blueonyx/system/php.html

Yes, that is the correct URL. It will make PHP available to you.
Depending on which server you link it to, you will get a list of PHP
packages presented and you can then perform the install of the one(s)
you choose.

This list will show you each of the most recent PHP versions that we
offer for the server where you link the PKG to.

On all older BlueOnyx models you can only install one of them. Like the
latest PHP-5.3, the latest PHP-5.4, latest PHP-5.5 or the latest
PHP-5.6. Upon uninstall of that PKG you can reinstall any of the others
instead.

On BlueOnyx 5209R you can install *all* of them at the same time.
Including the PHP 7.0.1 that we released two days ago for 5209R.

As for the price: When you buy the PHP from the shop multiple times,
then the shop will automatically apply discounts to your purchase. Try
it out in the shop. Add the product to your shopping cart and play with
the options such as "x days of updates" and the quantity to see what I mean.