[BlueOnyx:18867] Yum question

Dan Porter twinwolf.monitor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 17:08:57 -05 2015

I am working with a couple of difference 5208R VPS servers and wanting to
install OpenDKIM.

My question relates to yum.   On one box, if I do a "yum search opendkim",
I get the following reply:

Loaded plugins: security
N/S Matched: opendkim
libopendkim.x86_64 : An open source DKIM library
opendkim.x86_64 : A DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) milter to sign and/or
verify mail

However, on every other 5208R VPS, the same search yields no results found.
  I have checked the yum repolist and both the box with the results and the
box without any results are showing identical lists:

My question is why do I get yum search results that are different if the
repo lists and boxes are identical?    (yes I have done a yum clean all and
yum update)

Dan Porter
Twin Wolf Technology Group, LLC