[BlueOnyx:18880] Re: Email Traffic Monitor 5209R

Mitchell Rothschild mjr at misswebhost.com
Wed Dec 23 18:21:13 -05 2015

>Email.Stats/TrafficEmail.php is an UI-Extension of the AV-SPAM. It's
visualizing the email traffic information that Milter-GeoIP logged into
MySQL.
>I just looked at the source code in SVN and line 317 in there would not
throw such an error message:
>317 	if ((isset($vsite_OutData[$entry['group']]['email_in'])) &&
(isset($entry['mail_in']))) {
>So I guess you're running an older version of the AV-SPAM and would
therefore recommend that you upgrade it to the latest version where this
problem is already fixed. For 5209R that would be 6.1.0-8.
>Shy of that you could go to "Server Management" / "Network Services" /
"AV-SPAM". On that page go to the "MySQL" tab and tick the checkbox "Flush
MySQL" and click on the "Save" button.
>That will reset the MySQL database of the AV-SPAM and the record that's
currently raising the error in the GUI will be gone. But so will be all the
recorded Email Traffic information that was gathered so far.

Hi,

Flush MYSQL and a reboot did the trick - thank you.

Mitch