[BlueOnyx:17132] Re: Sorry, the email alias, admin, is already in use on this system. Please choose another.

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Feb 25 07:51:49 -05 2015

Hi Noel,
On 2/25/2015 3:10 AM, Maillists wrote:
> And today, a non technical person turned on the Milter-Greylist setting in
> AV-SPAM and it promptly stopped all outgoing mail.

That's certainly unexpected, since authenticated email would bypass
greylisting.   I think this may be specific to your case, though.  I
recall that you have many IP addresses loaded into the Allow Relay and
there was some question/discussion as to whether you have users that
send email through the system without authentication.

My recommendation is to begin nudging all your users into using SMTP
authentication for their outbound email.  Perhaps set a cutoff date for
your users before pulling all those IP addresses out of your relay
configuration.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services