[BlueOnyx:17959] network error switched drives from one poweredge to another

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Tue Jul 7 22:38:49 -05 2015

I took my drives out of my old Poweredge server, setup with Perc6i RAID 1
and moved them to the new Poweredge server with PERC6i RAID 1.
There are no issues with booting and running the SL/BX. However on booting
of the BX, it shows it cannot find the NIC cards (device does not seem to
be present). The old server had 4 and the new one has 2. The NICS are
present and test fine. Is there something from the command line I can do to
configure the NICS. I already ran network_config.sh and it shows the proper
info.
Thanks in advance
Tom