[BlueOnyx:17961] Re: network error switched drives from one poweredge to another

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Tue Jul 7 23:20:05 -05 2015

> Hi Tom,
> > I took my drives out of my old Poweredge server [...] it shows it
cannot
> > find the NIC cards
>
> Check if your server has this file:
>
> /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules
>
> If so, delete it and reboot. That should then fix it.

Michael,
Thank you, that fixed it.
The GUI under System Settings / TCP/IP still shows Third and Fourth
Interface for IP addresses. The IP Address and IP Network Mask are blank
but it still shows the old MAC Address for each NIC. When I hit save, on
that page, I get php errors pertaining to the missing parameters in
Filename: controllers/ethernet.php, Lines 246, 248, 250, 252, 254,356.
However, everything is working fine.
Tom