[BlueOnyx:17970] Re: network error switched drives from one poweredge to another

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Wed Jul 8 01:09:38 -05 2015

Hi Michael,

> > Let me also mention that /etc/hosts shows wrong info:
>
> Yeah, such artifacts can exist when you switch the drives out to a box
> that has fewer interfaces. Just edit /etc/hosts and remove (or change)
> the entries that are incorrect or no longer needed.

I edited the hosts file and rebooted. I see no errors.
The third and fourth interface still show up in the GUI with blank ip and
subnet mask info. And when I hit save I get the PHP errors. It keeps
referring to the lines in Filename: Controllers/ethernet.php.
Thank you for all your help. I'll keep searching. I remember fixing a GUI
problem once before where I edited some of the config files for the GUI. I
just can't remember where they are located.
Thank You
Tom