[BlueOnyx:18042] Re: /usr/sausalito/sbin/swatch.sh

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Fri Jul 17 11:40:14 -05 2015

Hi Richard,

>     New 5209R install getting this error from swatch.sh
>     can't extract address at < <root>> in <root
>     <root>>

I get the exact same error pretty much every day or at least after each
boot up, since my fresh install of 5209R. Have not been able to figure out
why. But it does not appear to cause any issues.
I also have an issue (well maybe not an issue), where my local server
monitor is streaming all sorts of firewall IP address blocking info. If you
don't login right after boot up, it's hard to get the login prompt, because
of the scrolling. It doesn't seem to do it if I login immediately. This
doesn't seem to cause any issues either. As a matter of fact, the server
has never performed so smoothly.
Tom