[BlueOnyx:18050] Re: /usr/sausalito/sbin/swatch.sh

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Mon Jul 20 08:35:57 -05 2015

Hi Richard,

>     New 5209R install getting this error from swatch.sh
>     can't extract address at < <root>> in <root
>     <root>>

Just a follow up.
I've discovered that this error message  from swatch.sh "can't extract
address at < <root>> in <root <root>>" generates only when I reboot or
shutdown and restart the server. I have no idea why it is generated. But I
do know it is not causing any malfunctions.
With that said, after several days of running BlueOnyx 5209R, the server is
running very smoothly. I did notice an increase in performance with the
latest YUM updates as well.
Tom