[BlueOnyx:18053] Re: SSL Certificates

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jul 20 21:33:40 -05 2015

Just a follow up to what I wrote:

> We'll have to wait until their launch date in September to see how we
> implement it into BlueOnyx.

Actually I just found the letsencrypt mailing list, the git repository
and the documentation. While the current codebase won't produce fully
working SSL certificates yet it allows to test-ride the software and
procedures so that developers can "line up their ducks".

https://letsencrypt.readthedocs.org/en/latest/using.html

So far the software they have out there is a bit Ubuntu and Debian
centric, but Fedora and CentOS 7 are listed as supported. That's a good
start. I'll take a closer look and play around with it once I wrapped up
another BlueOnyx related project that I'm currently working on.