[BlueOnyx:18080] Re: Mysterious /web ownership change

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jul 22 18:42:20 -05 2015

Hi Chris,

> Update:
> We spot checked another 5208R server and found the same thing symptoms
> on a couple of sites.   So it's more than just one server.

Hmmm ... weird. There were no YUM updates for BlueOnyx 5207R/5208R in
the last 12 days. So it wasn't the install of an update that could have
caused this.

The only handler that changes ownership of the /web folders is this one:

php_vsite_handler.pl

So I'd suggest to run "cat /var/log/messages|grep php_vsite_handler.pl"
and check at which date and time that was run. Then check manually in
the log at the date and time and see which SET transactions were right
before the that handler did run.

That will help to identify the cause.