[BlueOnyx:18104] Re: Very small DNS bug

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Sun Jul 26 19:50:26 -05 2015

I noticed a similar thing but never mentioned it becaue I was running the
DNS on 5106R so I thought it was too old hat to report.

What I noticed was when I add an MX record to a domain it takes me back to
the first domain in the list instead of the domain I was working on, which
is very anoying when you have a long list of domains. It didn't always do
that, the behavior kicked in after an update several years ago.

- Ernie.

> Hi Michael,
>
> > I noticed today that when I enter a new A Record in DNS it does not return
> > to the domain I entered a record for but whatever domain I was working on
> > before that.
>
> Many thanks. I'll look into that.
>
> --
> With best regards