[BlueOnyx:18115] NewLinQ Loop

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Jul 29 09:58:37 -05 2015

Having a difficult time installing packages with 2 newly provisioned
5209R servers.

STEP 1:  Installed NewLinQ and Web App Installer from Third Party Software.

STEP 2:  Go to NewLinQ > Status Check.
"Your connection to the NewLinQ server is operating correctly."

STEP 3:  Go to NewLinQ > Link a package.   Enter Email and Password for
BlueOnyx Shop.  Click Save.

STEP 4:  "Link a package" screen comes up with list of software to be
linked.   Click to install one of the packages.

Now I'm back to the login from STEP 3 above, and it's a never-ending
loop.   I can enter the credentials again and again.   I never get past
this loop.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services