[BlueOnyx:17835] 5209R error message after removing a mariadb from a site

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Thu Jun 18 00:44:12 -05 2015

Hello,

I created a site in a 5209R installation. And I checked mariadb user and database. After saving I removed the check and saved again.
Then I changed something in web settings (for example php implementation or a new domain alias). After saving I get the following error

"\"Can not Connect MySQL database: ... might be gone already.\n\""
"\"Can not Connect MySQL database: ... might be gone already.\n\""

It is not wrong because I deleted the mariadb for the site. But this error message should not appear.
If I check mariadb again and saved the message was gone.
After unchecking and saving the message was gone but came back after changing something in services -> web again.

If I remove a ddb from a website some information seems to be still present which is not necessary any more.

Best regards,
Dirk