[BlueOnyx:17843] Re: 5209R error message after removing a mariadb from a site

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jun 18 16:53:26 -05 2015

Hi Dirk,

> I created a site in a 5209R installation. And I checked mariadb user and database. After saving I removed the check and saved again.
> Then I changed something in web settings (for example php implementation or a new domain alias). After saving I get the following error
>
> "\"Can not Connect MySQL database: ... might be gone already.\n\""
> "\"Can not Connect MySQL database: ... might be gone already.\n\""
>
> It is not wrong because I deleted the mariadb for the site. But this error message should not appear.

I will look into that. However, that error message is sort of non-critical:

	if (!$dbh) {
		$message .= "Can not Connect MySQL database: $siteMysql ... might be
gone already.\n";
		$db_check_fail = 1;
		$cce->bye('SUCCESS', $message);
		exit(0);
	}

So the handler will raise the error message to show it in the GUI, but
it still terminates with "SUCCESS" instead of "FAIL", because there is
nothing to do.