[BlueOnyx:17885] Re: Fresh install 5208R, no RAID1

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Tue Jun 23 09:13:56 -05 2015

On Jun 21, 2015, at 10:29 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
>> Maybe I should try disconnecting that, but I thought USB was in a different letter scheme.
>
> Yes, please. :-)

Yeah, one I started counting sda, sdb, sdc, sdd, then the SATA disk at sde, and saw 4 card reader slots, it became obvious. LOL

Migrated the server last night, and after initially forgetting the user mysql databases (oops), all seems to be running rather nicely. I really appreciate the excellent migration documentation! And also the fabulous help on this list! Not to mention the unending hard work from you and the other BlueOnyx team members.

Now we will see if the users notice that RoundCube is gone. haha

Regards,
Jeff