[BlueOnyx:18609] B* Plus Net!

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Sun Nov 1 16:41:06 -05 2015

We have run into a problem relaying to plus.net email addresses and plus net hosted domains like waitrose.com via our BX SMTP Relay servers used by our customers.
Has anybody else come across this and found out why – it is apparently impossible to contact anybody sensible on their support side that can help.

I have used online reputation tools like senderscore.org and sender base.org and all looks absolutely fine.
Not on any RBLs – even checked trusted source by McAfee because I saw a post about them using McAfee and all good.
Barracuda – fine.

Example server: server2.mainline.co.uk

Just started about a month ago.

We have no issues with anybody else – do they run their own blacklist?

Thanks

Colin