[BlueOnyx:18654] Re: phpMyAdmin 404 on 5208R

William Thackrey wethackrey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:35:22 -05 2015

Chris–

Thanks for your reply.  We’re accessing (or trying to access) phpMyAdmin through the GUI:

>> When I go to Server Management::Programs::phpMyAdmin, I get a 404 error.

It appears phpMyAdmin is installed.  A (partial) output from “locate phpMyAdmin” is pasted below.  We don’t have another 5908R instance running to compare with.

Do you know if there’s an installer to get phpPyAdmin into 5908R?  Should we try yum?

Thanks again for your help.

Bill Thackrey

Concanon Lab BlueOnyx 5908R
20151111  wet

bash-4.1# locate phpMyAdmin
/etc/phpMyAdmin
/etc/httpd/conf.d/phpMyAdmin.conf
/etc/httpd/conf.d/phpMyAdmin.conf.bak
/etc/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php
/usr/sausalito/configs/phpmyadmin/phpMyAdmin.conf
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin
/usr/share/doc/phpMyAdmin-4.0.10.10
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/browse_foreigners.php
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/changelog.php
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/chk_rel.php
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/composer.json
<snip>
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/scripts
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/server_binlog.php
<snip>
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/setup
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/show_config_errors.php
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/sql.php
<snip>
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/js/OpenStreetMap.js
<snip>
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/js/pmd/move.js
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/libraries/Advisor.class.php
<snip>
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config/Form.class.php
<snip>
usr/share/phpMyAdmin/libraries/navigation/NavigationHeader.class.php
<snip>
usr/share/phpMyAdmin/libraries/plugins/AuthenticationPlugin.class.php
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/libraries/plugins/ExportPlugin.class.php
<snip>
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/libraries/plugins/UploadInterface.int.php
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/libraries/plugins/auth
<snip>
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/libraries/plugins/transformations/abstract/ExternalTransformationsPlugin.class.php
<snip>
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/libraries/schema/User_Schema.class.php
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/locale/ar
<snip>
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/locale/ar/LC_MESSAGES
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/locale/ar/LC_MESSAGES/phpmyadmin.mo
<snip>
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/phpmyadmin.mo
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/scripts/decode_bug.php
<snip>
/usr/share/phpMyAdmin/themes/pmahomme/jquery/images/ui-icons_cd0a0a_256x240.png
/var/lib/phpMyAdmin
/var/lib/phpMyAdmin/config
/var/lib/phpMyAdmin/save
/var/lib/phpMyAdmin/upload
/var/lib/yum/yumdb/p/71ddabc6bfd22ca8954c758d7ab266ed40cef238-phpMyAdmin-4.0.10.10-1.el6-noarch