[BlueOnyx:18647] Re: phpMyAdmin 404 on 5208R

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Nov 11 16:14:52 -05 2015

On 11/11/2015 2:57 PM, William Thackrey wrote:
> Gents –
>
> We’re standing up a new 5208R BlueOnyx server.  No sites yet, but have installed a number of Solarspeed packages including automated backup, modPHP, roundcube, etc.
>
> I’ve set up mySQL through the GUI and get status of: "MySQL connection possible with this settings".  When I go to Server Management::Programs::phpMyAdmin, I get a 404 error.  The offending URL is: http://<my_host>:444/phpMyAdmin/index.php
>
> I can do a database dump through the GUI.
>
> Any ideas what might be blocking phpMyAdmin from opening?

To get to phpMyAdmin correctly, you should be able to enter through the
BlueOnyx GUI.   Just click through to Server Management > Programs >
phpMyAdmin.

You'll get phpMyAdmin in the content portion of the GUI.  From there you
can select the "pop-out" icon in order to open it into its own window.

If phpMyAdmin is missing completely, then you may have a corrupted or
incomplete installation.   You say you're getting a 404 error, and
that's a "Not Found".  If you were being blocked I would expect a 403
(forbidden) instead...

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services