[BlueOnyx:18674] Re: Problems sending to Plus Net - any ideas please?

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Nov 16 12:59:52 -05 2015

Hi Colin,

On 11/16/2015 11:47 AM, Colin Jack wrote:
> Ideas please. I am flummoxed.
>
> We are suddenly struggling to send mail to plus.net domains from all our BX servers.
> The odd one goes through but the majority don't - just timeout and get deferred until they eventually die.
> Plusnet say they haven't changed anything and neither have we. They can't see anything their side (they say).

I'm not sure what the time-out is about.  Some systems have a very short
timeout set which makes it impossible to test via manual commands.

Have you been through your email logs?   You say Plusnet (not sure who
they are?) doesn't see anything on their side, but are you seeing the
messages are deferred?   If so, is there a code?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services