[BlueOnyx:18676] Re: Problems sending to Plus Net - any ideas please?

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon Nov 16 14:28:48 -05 2015

Hi Chris

They are a UK ISP … large one owned by BT.

It is very weird. We are getting a 4.0.0:

Nov 16 19:06:43 server2 sendmail[24884]: tAGFqwMv021240: to=<mailbox at bob.plus.com>, delay=03:13:45, xdelay=00:15:52, mailer=esmtp, pri=663249, relay=mx.avasin.plus.net. [212.159.8.200], dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred: Connection timed out with mx.avasin.plus.net.

Takes long time to time out - so not timing out too quickly.
This was working fine until about 4 weeks ago and we have no problems with anybody else.

Very strange.

Thanks

Colin