[BlueOnyx:19472] weird bandwidth slowdown

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Thu Apr 14 11:05:58 -05 2016

Ever since the last large YUM Update, around the end of March, I have been
experiencing a weird anomaly. Using Raqbackup as an example:
Normally I achieve 25 to 30 mbps transfer speeds for the backups, and the
backups complete very quickly. Over the course of a week, they slow down
to 2- mbps and the backup takes hours. I re-boot the server and everything
is back to normal again. I've checked cables, cards, switches, logs, etc
and nothing shows why this is happening.
I'm stumped.
Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Tom