[BlueOnyx:19474] Document Root and Out of /Web access

Richard Sidlin richard at sidlin.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 11:44:23 -05 2016

Hi

I have been asked by a new client the following:

"Could you please let me know the DOCUMENT_ROOT for the website". I presume
this is the /web folder. Can this be changed if necessary and is there a
good reason to do this?

"Second concern is regarding your downloads, they are stored outside of main
web directory for security reasons. Most of shared hosting do not allow for
anything to happen outside of web directory. Please could you confirm with
hosting company it is possible?" Is this possible on a BO server?

Thanks as always.