[BlueOnyx:19504] Re: SMTP connection problem

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Sun Apr 24 22:29:37 -05 2016

A bit more info and question.

Running "tcpdump -i eth0 port 25" shows connections from outside the
7x.1x2.59.64/28 network but shows no activity when a connection is
attempted from 7x.142.59.66.

I'm assuming the output of tcpdump gives connection information prior to
any firewall, filtering or other configuration in the BlueOnyx 5208R.
Correct?