[BlueOnyx:20341] Re: 5209R cmuImport error

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Dec 12 16:10:45 -05 2016

Hi Chuck,

On 12/12/2016 2:38 PM, Chuck Tetlow wrote:
> Ah!  It could be a conflict between the IP already in use, and a second
> attempting to use the same IP for the imported site.  CMU may not know
> how to handle that.

Nope - the IP should be good.  As I say, it's an IP that is already
handled on the server.  This is the same type of import that I've been
doing for years, but this is the first it has failed me.

I suspect there may be something just slightly amiss with either my
particular box (CCE or CODB error) or with the 5209R CMU.  I'll be
looking into the former.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services